The UNITY Intercept Team is a specialized team of UNITY agents that can be sent at a moments notice to a trouble spot around the world. They are under the command of Bruno Lawrie, the Temporary Director of UNITY and operate out of UNITY Headquarters.
Players can set up the look and abilities of their individual agents for the No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way cooperative missions. They can also select their various names. All models used in the game are male, but can vary by different suits or trench coats. Up to four players can perform a cooperative mission together, however nothing stops a player from performing the missions solo. The scene appropriate weapons available in the solo game can be found in these missions.
- The Rescue (set after Goodbye, Spy): The team must battle past Ninjas in Japan to rescue a wounded Cate Archer and return her to Tokyo.
- The Super Computer (set after Night Flight): Lawrie sends the team to a Soviet Army base in Siberia in order to destroy the M-9 Data Processing Unit.
- The Setup (set before Double Cross): The team arrives in Calcutta with the objective to photograph Balaji Malpani before Archer's arrival.
- Sweep and Clear (set at the same time as The Curse of Kali): Archer requests that the Intercept Team be sent to the H.A.R.M. Antarctica Base to rescue a trapped Magnus Armstrong.
- Mime to Kill (set after The Interlopers): The Intercept Team just arrives back at UNITY HQ only to discover that the murderous Mimes have returned and they have taken prisoners. Lawrie instructs the team to "get rid of those filthy mimes."
- The members of the UNITY Intercept Team seen in the game are male, but the gadgets they used (such as the Lipstick Spy Camera) were designed for female agents.