The Super Computer
"The Rescue" is the first cooperative mission for No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way There is only one scene that can be found in this chapter.
- Locate Cate. Her last reported location was near the waterfall outside the village.
The UNITY Intercept Team starts in a house near the main gate to the Fujioka estate. As the make their way down the street, they discover that ninjas have set up burning barricades preventing them direct access to the gate. They make their way around (and through the estate) reaching the gate to the center part of town.
The team fights it's way past more ninjas (passing the local sweet shop) as they work their way towards the edge of town where the waterfall is located.
Making it past the town gates and out into the waterfall area, the team locates the body of Yamata. Not far past him is where the wounded Archer is located.
- Return to the extraction point with Cate.
One of the team members carries her (and is unable to use a weapon in the process) as they now make their way back to the house where they started the mission. Ninjas attack as the team makes its way through the village. Once they make it to the house, the team escapes with Archer in tow.
Acid Gas Grenade • Ammo box • Bandaids • Body Armor • Cate Archer • Coin • Crane • First Aid Kit • Fizzi Soda • Fujioka estate • Grenade • Inotakimura • Isako • Japan • Katana • Laughing Gas Grenade • Mailbox • McAllister .32 Automatic Handgun • Ninja • Shuriken • Sleeping Gas Grenade • Stun Grenade • Tokyo • UNITY Intercept Team • Vindicator Sportsman's Crossbow • Yamata
- List of Random items that can be found in this mission.
- This cooperative mission takes place immediately after Chapter 2: Goodbye, Spy
- This mission uses the same maps for Inotakimura as seen in the regular missions. The only exception being is you get to see the "alleyways" between the maps.
|No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way cooperative missions|
|Previous Mission: None - Next Mission: The Super Computer|