- You may be looking for the NOLF1 mission Safecracker.
In 1958, Cate Archer, then going by the alias The Fox, used a Safe Cracker to ply her trade as a Cat Burglar in England. It was a crude device that was able to punch in various code combinations into an electronic keypady allowing the user to bypass the lock.
Archer called her Safe Cracker a "trade secret". She utilized these tools to break into several safes in a local Brasserie (aka a pub) to gain access to the money located within.
- This equipment item only appeared in the special mission Nine Years Ago.
- Barrette - A lock pick and dagger disguised as a hair barrette
- Code Breaker - A UNITY created device similar to the Safe Cracker
- Lock Picking Tools - Simple lock picking tools use to bypass mechanical locks
- Nail Clipper Lock Pick - A lock pick disguised as a pair of nail clippers
Safe cracker on Wikipedia